January 26, 2013

The Week That Was

Happy Australia Day! It's been raining cats and dogs so no outdoor activities. Spent most of the day lazing on the couch. Made zucchini fritters for lunch and did my meal plan and shopping list for the week.

Some of our wedding invitations have been received which is nice, have gotten some lovely feedback on them too.

I joined Bupa hospital and extras cover and received a $100 New Balance voucher to spend on their online store. I redeemed it and went to spend it but it only takes $40 off the total balance. So annoying and inconvenient I'll call New Balance on Monday to see if they can fix it otherwise I foresee lots of hassle and running around to get it to work :( sigh.

My hair stylist for the wedding cancelled on me earlier this week so four months out I am now running around trying to find a new one. Will chat to my regular hair dresser tomorrow to see if he can do what I want.

Also discovered an adorable little animal called a Quokka who has the most adorable smile. Google it! You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment