January 6, 2013

My start to 2013

Has been dreadful! One of my goals for the year is to focus on the positive regardless the situation but it's been a struggle!

Have been pretty much bed ridden with the flu / throat infection since NY day. Have already missed 3 days work and need to go back tomorrow. I started feeling better on Friday/yesterday but today was a struggle again. Maddy's cuteness displayed below keeps me sane.

Anyway this is a whinge post.

Have also been thinking about my bridal shower, it will be a high tea at either the Emporium, Customs House or a cute tea house in Mt Gravatt called the Willows Tea Room. D thinks i should do something more extravagant but i have never been a fan of the typical hens night and never wanted my own.

I should also add that I'm blogging from the blogger app on my iPad which doesn't allow me to position photos where I want hence they are all bunched at the end. And I can't be bothered going on the laptop to fix it so y'all are just gunna have to deal hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment