January 19, 2013

Happy days

Stinking hot in Brisbane! Pretty over summer, just between you and I.

This morning D and I met with our priest who will be doing our wedding. He is fantastic and very flexible, am so happy to have him be s part of it all. He is very efficient and has already emailed me the ceremony program with the readings, etc!

Afterwards we went to DFO for D to have a look at wedding suits. There is the most amazing suit at Politix which looks so good on him. It's avail on The Iconic as well and there is a discount code, hoorah!

I know I was going to get one of the Marc Jacobs bags for my birthday but popped into Mimco and decided to get the mini turnlock zip top in nude. I love it! The perfect size for me as the original turnlock would have been too overwhelming for my frame.

Also picked up two cute bikini tops from Cotton On Body for $5 each, score!

No comments:

Post a Comment