January 16, 2013

Bad day equals comfort food

It has been a long week. I have been sent to another store to work in as they are supposedly short staffed. However they are a very quiet store and I still serve more customers when at my own over staffed store compared to this understaffed one. So the days have been going very slow and as a result this week has dragged.

The shitness of the week peaked today and came home in an awful mood. We live in a complex and when I turned the corner to get to our house there was a baby, unattended, sitting in the middle of the road just around the corner in a blind spot. WHAT THE EFF! Luckily I always drive super slow because there are kids that live in the complex and I know they play in the street sometimes. I was not however expecting a lone baby to be sitting on the road though. Massive parenting fail.

So I got home and declared we were getting takeaway. BAD takeaway. So we got fish and chips, all deep fried with no salad. I feel marginally better now hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment