January 10, 2013

TGIF!

Ok so it's not Friday yet but it has been a long week for me. Finally feel like I've recovered from my flu, have been going home absolutely wrecked this whole week I was quite sure I wouldn't make it through.

What's super annoying is I keep waking up at 5am, for no reason. My alarm is set for 7! That's two whole hours of sleep I could be enjoying but no am tossing and turning and making myself cranky.

We had to pick up D's glasses tonight so stopped by Berry Me, a self serve froyo place for an $8 frozen yogurt :/ it was delicious though! I got original and green tea bad and topped it with passion fruit, strawberry and kiwi fruit. I was going to take a photo and load it on Instagram (it's the unspoken rule of froyo) but mine looked a bit ugly and it melted pretty quick in all the heat anyway.

Anyway wedding invitations are ready to go. I ordered them from etsy as pictured below but in pink and green, super cute if I do say so myself.

Also thinking about purchasing that cuff, it's so pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment