January 4, 2013

Baggy bag bag

So lucky me has spent the first week of the new year practically bed ridden with a nasty throat infection. Mm delicious. It can only get better from here right?! Here's hoping.

I have a check up tomorrow with my regular GP to touch base regarding my reflux. I stopped taking Losec after a few days because it was making me feel sick like what Nexium did. But it did the trick and the reflux hasn't been back since I've stopped taking it so hopefully I won't need to get that endoscopy he was thinking about.

Onto more exciting things it is my quarter century birthday next month and I originally wanted a cute Forever New handbag but D said no to cheap and nasty and to get something quality that I could use for years "like a Mimco" is what he quoted. And who am I to disagree, haha!

Am looking at MBMJ and tossing up between the Classic Q Baby Groovee or the Too Hot To Handle Small Top Handle. Both in black.

Help me decide!

Links here: http://www.shopbop.com/classic-baby-groovee-satchel-marc/vp/v=1/845524441918488.htm?folderID=2534374302024262&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=12867

http://www.shopbop.com/too-hot-handle-small-top/vp/v=1/845524441958474.htm?folderID=2534374302024262&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=12867

4 comments:

  1. I got the Too Hot to Handle for Xmas and LOVE it. Such a perfect every day bag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so torn! I've always loved the groovee but too hot to handle is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vote noted! Im afraid if i choose one ill regret not choosing the other. First world problems Haha. I might just let D choose since he is buying it for me!

    ReplyDelete