September 26, 2012

Wedding Update

I'm sitting here rugged up in my Hello Kitty blankie, watching Breaking Bad with D and decided I'd update ya'll with some wedding news. A tentative booking had been made for our reception venue (the dinner is going to be a traditional Chinese wedding banquet with several ... I think 12 in total, courses). Well today the full deposit was paid and our date officially locked in. We had originally planned on 70 guests max which sounds like a lot, but turns out I have approx 20 relatives coming from overseas which was completely unexpected, meaning I had to reduce the number of friends I wanted to invite. Anyway, we need to have a minimum of 80 guests which means we "have" to invite 10 more people! I'm pretty excited that I'll be able to invite a few more friends, I just don't know who now! Our "B List" is very, very long. But I'm happy and feel more at peace that I can have some of my friends attend.


3 comments:

  1. OMG I've been watching Breaking Bad obsessively lately - it is so good. Exciting to finally have the date locked in, and great news that you can invite a few more people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about Breaking Bad but haven't watched it yet. Must download.

    Oh very exciting that you have set a date. 12 courses wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breaking Bad is fantastic! I love how original it is. Some of the characters frustrate me so much though sometimes!

    ReplyDelete