August 24, 2012

Arbonne

Has anyone tried this range yet? It includes skincare, make up, fragrances and health and wellness products as well - all natural. Website can be found here: http://www.arbonneinternational.com.au/

A friend has given me some samples and I am quite liking them (have only been using them for a few days though). I've got the FC5 samples for oily/combination skin. Both the Purifying Cleanser and Toner and Oil Absorbing Day Lotion smell beautiful. I really like the Day Lotion, it's lovely and rich, without being too heavy/rich? If that even makes sense. Tried the Hydrating Eye Creme for the first time tonight, feels light and fresh.

Am keen to try their Cosmetics range next, the colours look lovely and I've been told they're very pigmented.

At the moment I'm using Dermalogica, which is both expensive and full of chemicals. I'll see how I go when I finish the samples, but at this stage will probably purchase Arbonne to give it a real go, rather than repurchasing Dermalogica.

Would love to know if anyone else has tried Arbonne and what they thought of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment