April 21, 2013

I love autumn!

My favourite time of the year! The days are bright, warm, sunny and just beautiful. The nights are crisp and perfect for snuggling. I have been having endless cups of tea and snuggling with the little critter below all weekend with sessions of sun baking every now and then to soak up some vitamin D.

Less than a month till our wedding now! I'm in two minds. One minute I am calm, happy, excited. The next I am anxious, edgy and irritated! I'm hoping on the day I will be the former!

Went to the alteration place yesterday to get it taken up. Pleased to say that although I have put on a bit of weight lately I still fit and the weight doesn't show yay. The more I look at and put on my dress the more I love it. It's so me. Hope D loves it just as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment