March 22, 2013

Bad blogger of the year!

If that was an award I would probably win it for consistently going AWOL. Here's a run down on my life since I last blogged, not necessarily in order either.

- was sick with the flu, pressured to go to work, got even worse. Took time off, recovered, went back to work, left less than an hour later with vomiting. Made to feel guilty about taking sick leave - what's with that?! It's not like I enjoy being sick, or am laying on a beach sipping cocktails, or am recovering from a crazy drink binge. I am legit sick!

- had my hair trial last week, loved it! Am having curls with a sort of half up half down.

- make up trial is tomorrow, looking forward to it but I really struggle when it comes to other people applying eye makeup on me I get all itchy and twitchy.

- less than two months to the wedding (how did that happen) and am rounding up RSVPs. Why is it so difficult to pry RSVPs from people. They had all my contact details.

- have booked my "hens". Hate calling it that because I hate hens events. Have called it an afternoon delight instead. I will be having dessert and champagne at a dessert cafe, followed by drinks at some posh bars. Planning on wearing black bandage skirt, and a sheer long sleeved top with gold sequin collar. Will have a friend organise games.

- have been snuggling with my Maddy lots, I just love her so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment