October 2, 2012

A Revelation

well a small one. It was Sunday afternoon, D was playing games and Maddy napping after our walk. I had just finished painting my nails (see below) and was having a soothing mug of English Breakfast with some whipped PB on crackers when I decided to browse Etsy for wedding stuff.

   

I started off looking for hair things but that became boring. I then started looking for guest books. I was planning on having one of those where it's just a picture and everyone signs their name on a leaf/ balloon/ love heart/ whatever so we could then frame and display it.

After some browsing I still wasn't feeling overly inspired with what I could find so I threw an idea out to D - let's not have a guest book.

D is a minimalist, and was a big fan of this idea so, that is one chore ticked off the list! We will not be having a guest book. I am not really the sentimental kind and besides, we will have wedding cards and photos to remember the day by.

No comments:

Post a Comment