October 22, 2012

I am a bad blogger

But here are some cute photos of Maddy to make up for it..

 You can never get upset at a face like this!! How hot was it this weekend?! Ridiculous. It is now windy as anything, I hope it's blowing in some cooler weather!


 
 She looks a little bit guilty in this photo, that's because I was scrunching the dead leaves and she kept stealing them from me to chew on.


Had a tasty dinner at the Sunnybank Hotel last week (it seems so unlikely but their food is really really good!). This is parmeson, pistachio and thyme crusted pork sirloin on mustard seeded mash with steamed green beans and a red wine jus. Delicious!



Loving the latest delicious magazine, everything is so pretty and some nice easy recipes in there.

Hooray that Monday is over. I had a bad, bad case of Monday-itis today.

No comments:

Post a Comment