April 7, 2014

We Got Married!

PS. We got married! Our wedding day was perfect - it was pure bliss and I felt like I was in a love bubble all day and night.

EDIT: Our AMAZING photographer Van Middleton did a blog post of our wedding where you can see more photos. Link HERE.



We honeymooned in Bora Bora - the most amazing, beautiful, mystical place in the world. Every single part of it was perfect. The warm air, light breeze, gentle sun, gorgeous crystal clear water, white sands, our overwater bungalow with a glass bottom.



Ok so I didn't take this photo but this was basically our view from the balcony of our bungalow for a week. Photos just don't do it justice.

4 comments:

  1. I love your dress! Bora bora sounds amazing, I hope I can visit it too one day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved my dress. Bora Bora is so SO beautiful, definitely try to! It is expensive but a once in a lifetime experience. I'm making plans to go back though! Maybe for a significant anniversary :)

      Delete
  2. Want to see more wedding photos Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've edited the post to add a link which takes you to our photographer's blog post of our wedding :) you can find it here - http://vanmiddleton.com/wedding/brisbane/audrey-david-brisbane

      Delete