December 31, 2012

NYE 2012



This is what Maddy and I think of NYE, a lot of hype over nothing. Which is why we are spending it at home in our pjs where it's warm, comfortable, cosy and NOT crowded with drunk fools.

2012 has been quite the year! It started off with a big high, David proposing to me with a stunning ring and the start of our wedding and honeymoon planning. Towards the middle of the year there were lots of changes at work, fell victim to the flu not just once, but twice and have been on a bit of a health roller coaster since then.

This year I have learnt to really appreciate good health, looking after myself properly, simple things like making our home my haven where I can relax and destress and the joy that a pet (more like fur child) can bring.

2013 brings a happy marriage and amazing honeymoon, good health and an increased positive outlook on life. I aim to do more things that make me happy and I would love to master the art of meditation and reap the rewards of being a calmer, peaceful person.

Cheers to 2012, we have had our ups and downs and I wish you all (if anyone even reads this haha) a happy, healthy and fun filled 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment