December 26, 2012

Happy Boxing Day !

So I've been a bit of a bad blogger, but I did receive an iPad for christmas and have downloaded the blogger app which means I should hopefully get better at it!

Hope everyone is enjoying their holidays. Ours has been lazy with christmas lunch at the parents and we are having a BBQ at our place this evening for family and whoever is not doing anything haha.

My first Boxing Day sale purchase was a Tontine Australian wool quilt since we are in desperate need of a new one. It was half price with free shipping on the Tontine website! A kind voguette pointed me in the right direction.

I really want to buy Little Big Planet Karting, but only if D will play with me. Games on your own aren't much fun. Might head to Spotlight to get ourselves some new bed linen as well.

Have been feeling a bit poorly lately, my stomach has been even more sensitive than usual and I keep getting really bad reflux which makes me feel miserable, yuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment